Here at Doximity Talent Finder, we know there are a lot of articles about physician recruitment, compensation, etc. on the internet, and we also know that recruiters are busy and don’t have a lot of time to sift through the countless articles each week. So, we’ve done the hard part for you!
Here are some articles our team has deemed the most important for physician recruitment so far this fall.
1. Hiring a physician? Ask these 5 unexpected questions. Hiring a physician is a decision that will likely have years, maybe even decades, of impact. It’s important to take the time to get to know them during the interview process. Here are 5 questions you should ask candidates that you might not have considered before.
2. 4 Strategies to Address Clinical Staff Shortages at Rural Hospitals. Finding and retaining physicians at rural hospitals has been a longtime challenge. In this article, HealthLeaders shares 4 recruiting strategies to help change that pattern.
3. The Job Market for Doctors Is Booming. Here’s What It Means for You. Doctors are more in demand than ever before. This Forbes article shares 6 ways the job market is changing for physicians in recent years.
4. Recruit Smarter Not Harder By Assessing Job Board ROI. Are you measuring the ROI of your recruitment efforts? Check out this article with tips on how to use data to make sure your recruitment budget is allocated to the right places.
5. Physicians are Turning to Side Hustles Now More Than Ever. Why? In this piece from Doximity’s OpMed Journal, Dr. Peter Kim, an anesthesiologist from Los Angeles, shares his thoughts on why physicians today are often working simultaneous jobs.
6. Double Your Productivity With These 6 Recruiting Tips. We only have so much time in the day. Read these tips to make the most of the time you do have, elevating your productivity to new levels.
Looking for more great articles to read? In our humble opinion, the Doximity Talent Finder Blog is your one stop shop! New articles are posted regularly and will keep you in the know on the latest trends and happenings in modern physician recruitment.