Happy New Year from the Doximity Talent Finder team! We hope everyone had a wonderful, restful holiday season and are ready to rock your recruiting efforts in this new year!
Doximity has come a long way to become THE professional online medical network. We had a lot of highlights in 2018, and here are a few that we're particularly excited to share.
1. Doximity Ranked One of Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies". We were honored to be among some of the world’s most innovative and successful companies in our sector. Others on the list include Instagram, Pinterest, Snap, and Reddit.
2. Doximity’s CEO, Jeff Tangney, Wins EY's Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2018. In Jeff's own words, Doximity has succeeded because "we've been humble enough to recognize that healthcare is a complex system, and that if you want to affect positive change, then you have to work from inside that system. We attribute much of our growth to this attitude: we focus on the needs of physicians first and foremost.” While still putting physicians first, Talent Finder is able to leverage that momentum and knowledge to help physician recruiters identify and connect with their ideal candidates.
3. New Partnership with U.S. News and World Report. Through Doximity, U.S. News and World Report now provides a free online directory of more than 800,000 practicing U.S. physicians, providing consumers with data and tools that help them choose the right medical providers and a new appointment booking platform to more swiftly connect patients with providers.
4. Doximity Hits 1M Members. This year we hit a major milestone with over a million healthcare professionals on our network, and over 70% of all U.S. doctors. And we have continued to grow since.
5. 5.6M Calls on Dialer. Dialer is Doximity’s solution for busy doctors that need to call patients on the go and is found directly in the Doximity App. Last year over 5.6 million doctors didn’t have to call their patients from their personal cell phone numbers, and instead, were able to call from their official office line, even when on the go.
6. The Number of Mobile Users on Doximity Doubles! The number of doctors using the Doximity mobile app doubled in 2018. That means more doctors are using Doximity more regularly and want to have the platform nearby. The mobile app is easy to use at any time and in any place.
2018 was a huge year for our team, but we’re even more excited to share what’s in store for 2019! Stay connected with us by reading more from our blog, attending an upcoming webinar, or by reaching out directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.